As we return to corporate worship service, here are some of the precautions we will be taking at our church, based on CDC guidelines:
- Everyone attending worship service MUST wear a mask. You may bring your own mask, or masks will be available at the church if you do not have your own.
- Everyone attending worship service MUST have their temperature taken as they enter the church. We will use a non-contact thermometer to take temperatures. Anyone registering 100.4 or higher must return home.
- Small bottles of hand sanitizer will be available for any attendee who wants one.
- Individual packs of tissues will also be available.
- Bottled water will be available. We will not be using the water cooler.
- Disinfecting wipes will be available throughout the church if you feel you need to wipe anything down.
- There will be an Offering box. We will not pass the Offering basket. You may continue to give online or via mail if you prefer.
- The church will be cleaned and disinfected weekly according to CDC guidelines.
For more details on how to keep each other safe, visit CDC.gov.